We are SETT2WIN, SCIENTIFIC EXERCISE TRAINING which means that our approach and nutritional programs are tried and true without the hype and empty promises that you see too often in this industry. When an individual hires one of our team members they get the knowledge and support of the entire team put to work for them. After numerous years of competing, judging and promoting within the bodybuilding world, we have developed many proven contest preparation programs, which have yielded success for many 100’s of competitors. SETT2WIN is for the 1% elite who are looking to take their physique way beyond limits. SETT2Win’s nutritional programs leave NOTHING to chance are scientifically formulated based of the individuals unique measurement, muscle mass, and bodyfat distribution. SETT2Win uses macronutrient based diet to insure success on stage!
Formulating the Athlete’s Diet
- Muscle weight, body type, lifestyle factors, performance or physique objectives and other metrics all come into play in determining your protein, CHO, and fat needs
- Nutrients are signals not simply just calories. Protein signals synthesis, CHO signals storage and fat is our primary anabolic hormone driver.
- SETT embraces a proper caloric partitioning model NOT a simple balance equation of calories in and calories out
- Each diet is individually designed and no two are the same even though separate athletes may have the same height, age, weight, etc…
- SETT formulates macronutrient based diets encouraging unprocessed food sources with the highest micronutrient profile possible however occasionally, in moderation, the athlete is able to fit in their favorite foods. This is important in maintaining a healthy and balanced relationship with food.
Metrics taken from the athlete’s measurements and how they help formulate each individual diet.
|Bodyfat Percent||This is taken from the sum of the athletes skinfold measurements|
|Fat Pounds||SETT likes the athletes to lose fat slowly at about 1 lb per week to preserve strength, power, and muscle|
|Muscle Pounds||An advanced equation is used to accurately calculate how much muscle mass the athlete has. This gives SETT a lot of information on the clients protein and carbohydrate needs|
|Lean Body Weight||Not overly relevant as a metric as water weight can greatly impact this number. LBW is not used in formulating most diets.|
|Goal Pounds||This will determine what weight class or how much an athlete will weigh on the day of the competition|
|Goal %||Through experience and judging many athletes we have found that certain body types will need to get leaner in order to optimize their placings while other will not have to compete at an extremely low percent|
|Fat to lose||This is the amount of fat that the athlete needs to lose to hit their goals weight and percent body fat goal|
|BMR||The rate of caloric expenditure at rest|
|Glycogen Sat||How much carbohydrate an athlete is capable of storing assuming depleted liver and muscle glycogen stores|
|Stress Level||Extremely important in caloric partitioning and how the athlete will respond.|
Contest Preparation Diet Plan
To Be Successful on this Plan a candidate should:
Diet Plan Includes:
$628 total up to 16 weeks or 3 payments of $209 each
Renewal on month to month basis – $100 per month
- One monthly measurement session/weigh in Session at Resultz1Continued contest prep and nutritional counselingContinued discounts on show tanning, suits, seminars, etc.
Before and After